One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It will also help keep hands-on skills at the heart of cheesemaking, a big factor in preserving our cheese's renowned taste.’
- ‘Traditionally this south-western corner of Scotland was famous for its farmhouse cheesemaking, but it went into terminal decline in the 1960s when cheesemaking became automated.’
- ‘Twenty-five years ago farmhouse cheesemaking was a lost tradition in Ireland.’
- ‘So despite having worked as an osteopath for many years, she decided to try her hand at cheesemaking.’
- ‘By trial and error, and finally with the help of an expert cheesemaker, they learned the art of cheesemaking and now produce 30 kg of delicious cheese a month.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.