One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for cheese-skipper
- ‘They take a block of cheese, make a hole in it and insert a drop of oil to attract the cheese fly.’
- ‘The cheese fly consumes any remaining moist flesh at this stage, even though it is uncommon earlier in decay.’
- ‘Its features are essentially given by the development of cheese fly larvae within it during the seasoning.’
- ‘The larvae of the cheese fly are deliberately introduced to the cheese to prompt an advanced level of fermentation and breaking down the cheese's fat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.