One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We don't have to cheerlead in our boxers anymore!’
- ‘At the top of the list are usually the athletic individuals, those that play football or cheerlead and the like.’
- ‘I'm afraid I'm not able to cheerlead much at the moment, though.’
- ‘He put the team ahead of personal goals and ambitions, taking upon himself to mentor and cheerlead for his understudy-turned-starter.’
- ‘We hurried back to our bathroom to change into our outfits to cheerlead and dance at the game.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.