One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I picked up a few cheapish pieces there in the past… really cool, totally hand made from local artists.’
- ‘The meat was indeed delicious, far better quality than you would expect in a cheapish sandwich, and cooked to perfection.’
- ‘After a nasty couple of hours when it looked like we were going to have to drive I found some cheapish tickets online and we're going by train.’
- ‘Almost done with packing… of course, we had to make a run in search of a cheapish suitcase, since we bought way too many books during our sojourn in London.’
- ‘Fuelled by cheapish drinks, you never know who you might meet in this place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.