One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Besides, he looked kind of odd in a room full of chattery people.’
- ‘My nose is going to be red and sniffly and my eyes are going to be watery and my teeth are going to be chattery and I won't be numb at all.’
- ‘He didn't seem particularly chattery today, though.’
- ‘The opening onslaught is again a bit too chattery, as this large group (there's at least six musicians on each track) seems to work best when they rein in their more voluble tendencies.’
- ‘It amazes me every time I come to stay here how loud and chattery the birds are.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.