One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small chart, as for navigation, highlighting a particular feature.
- ‘One of the people behind the company is Lars Granath, who also provides the excellent nature harbour chartlets in the books.’
- ‘Whatever other guidebooks you pick up, be sure not to miss Yachtsman's Guide to the Virgin Islands, which now includes a very informative section, with chartlets, on eastern Puerto Rico, Vieques, and the Culebra archipelago.’
- ‘Resource guides on the back of chartlets include dozens of activity suggestions for learning about each particular part of the animal kingdom.’
- ‘The two mines that will be blown up are labelled M1 and M3 on the chartlets.’
- ‘It has dozens of very large scale chartlets, one of which had provided us the reassuring buoy number mentioned in the Day Five segment.’
- ‘Chartlets offer colorful and easy-to-understand information so children have a constant resource.’
- ‘Part of the profits from these chartlets goes to ‘Friends of the Environment’.’
- ‘To view the printable large scale versions of these chartlets in the actual program, you will need the program installed on your computer.’
- ‘The harbour plans were drawn on site and there may be some minor discrepancies between the chartlets and official plans if they can be found.’
- ‘Its chartlets and color aerial photos are superb, and its exuberant text tells you everything you really need to know.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.