One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small chart, as for navigation, highlighting a particular feature.
- ‘Part of the profits from these chartlets goes to ‘Friends of the Environment’.’
- ‘Resource guides on the back of chartlets include dozens of activity suggestions for learning about each particular part of the animal kingdom.’
- ‘Whatever other guidebooks you pick up, be sure not to miss Yachtsman's Guide to the Virgin Islands, which now includes a very informative section, with chartlets, on eastern Puerto Rico, Vieques, and the Culebra archipelago.’
- ‘It has dozens of very large scale chartlets, one of which had provided us the reassuring buoy number mentioned in the Day Five segment.’
- ‘To view the printable large scale versions of these chartlets in the actual program, you will need the program installed on your computer.’
- ‘Its chartlets and color aerial photos are superb, and its exuberant text tells you everything you really need to know.’
- ‘One of the people behind the company is Lars Granath, who also provides the excellent nature harbour chartlets in the books.’
- ‘Chartlets offer colorful and easy-to-understand information so children have a constant resource.’
- ‘The two mines that will be blown up are labelled M1 and M3 on the chartlets.’
- ‘The harbour plans were drawn on site and there may be some minor discrepancies between the chartlets and official plans if they can be found.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.