One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Hello, Josef,’ he said in his charismatically rough voice.’
- ‘Most intriguing are the examples the authors provide of charismatically appealing, but markedly flawed business leaders.’
- ‘She charismatically relates how exposure to the process altered both her interest in photography and her experience of the subjects.’
- ‘As he talked, he was learning, slowly, about the business and finding ways to charismatically talk to others so that he could hold their attention.’
- ‘Alan and Tommy are well-drawn, evolving characters, charismatically brought to life by Sullivan and Braun.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.