One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As he talked, he was learning, slowly, about the business and finding ways to charismatically talk to others so that he could hold their attention.’
- ‘Most intriguing are the examples the authors provide of charismatically appealing, but markedly flawed business leaders.’
- ‘Alan and Tommy are well-drawn, evolving characters, charismatically brought to life by Sullivan and Braun.’
- ‘‘Hello, Josef,’ he said in his charismatically rough voice.’
- ‘She charismatically relates how exposure to the process altered both her interest in photography and her experience of the subjects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.