One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She charismatically relates how exposure to the process altered both her interest in photography and her experience of the subjects.’
- ‘Alan and Tommy are well-drawn, evolving characters, charismatically brought to life by Sullivan and Braun.’
- ‘Most intriguing are the examples the authors provide of charismatically appealing, but markedly flawed business leaders.’
- ‘‘Hello, Josef,’ he said in his charismatically rough voice.’
- ‘As he talked, he was learning, slowly, about the business and finding ways to charismatically talk to others so that he could hold their attention.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.