One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We decided to knock the Indiana Jones trails on the head for the afternoon, and instead turned to the wide access tracks that wind changelessly through the forest.’
- ‘The temperature of the atmosphere never varies from the median, and the flat, barren ground is so changelessly smooth that he is precluded from any need for bodily protection.’
- ‘Twelve hours of changelessly flat scenery bring travellers from Hamburg to Frederikshaven, where we embark upon the Little Belt, the luggage-vans of the train being shunted on board the steamer.’
- ‘The theory originated in 1834 when Scotsman John Scott Russell watched a rounded wave of water roll changelessly along several miles of the Edinburgh canal.’
- ‘Will the universe go on changelessly, even though we are no longer around to observe it?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.