One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We find from Mrs. Fairfax that Mr. Rochester is often changeful and abrupt because of his nature, and also because of family troubles which absorb him painfully.’
- ‘It is very changeful, offering opportunities for many variations in dwelling and plan type within the same block.’
- ‘He has a body weak and frail like other men; he has affections and passions like every one born of woman: he lives in a changeful world.’
- ‘That must be some kind of victory for a man nearing sixty, so long tossed around uncertainly on changeful seas.’
- ‘The wonderful thing about a vital culture is how changeful, novel, it is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.