One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That must be some kind of victory for a man nearing sixty, so long tossed around uncertainly on changeful seas.’
- ‘It is very changeful, offering opportunities for many variations in dwelling and plan type within the same block.’
- ‘The wonderful thing about a vital culture is how changeful, novel, it is.’
- ‘He has a body weak and frail like other men; he has affections and passions like every one born of woman: he lives in a changeful world.’
- ‘We find from Mrs. Fairfax that Mr. Rochester is often changeful and abrupt because of his nature, and also because of family troubles which absorb him painfully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.