One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We changed off carrying the gun as it was heavy.’
- ‘We changed off at rapid intervals, to avoid giving one another the embarrassment of standing apart and watching.’
- ‘Albert had to drive the cows, he would get tired so we changed off.’
- ‘The same concept works for the pursuer in that they can stop at any time to change off by simply linking with someone from a linked pair.’
- ‘The pace was higher and we changed off on our pulls at the front pretty regularly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.