One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The same concept works for the pursuer in that they can stop at any time to change off by simply linking with someone from a linked pair.’
- ‘We changed off at rapid intervals, to avoid giving one another the embarrassment of standing apart and watching.’
- ‘The pace was higher and we changed off on our pulls at the front pretty regularly.’
- ‘We changed off carrying the gun as it was heavy.’
- ‘Albert had to drive the cows, he would get tired so we changed off.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.