One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A move to different surroundings.‘we spent the weekend in Seattle just for a change of scenery’
- ‘There are others who could use a change of scenery, too.’
- ‘Besides, I need a change of scenery for a week.’
- ‘A change of scenery might be just what he needs.’
- ‘More than anything, he might benefit from a change of scenery.’
- ‘Needless to say, the change of scenery from the hospital was also welcome.’
- ‘Let us just say, there are plenty of individuals who simply decided they wanted a change of scenery for personal reasons.’
- ‘The Rays hope the change of scenery will help.’
- ‘It might also be time for a change of scenery.’
- ‘I'd tried a change of scenery, moving to Manchester in early October.’
- ‘To mark the occasion, I had a change of scenery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.