One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A long, elaborate dangling earring, typically consisting of various tiers of gemstones, crystals, beads, etc.‘a statement necklace or chandelier earrings can add sophistication to casual attire’
- ‘The really long chandelier earrings cascade down your neck, highlighting your neck.’
- ‘Indeed, the band leader wore a feather in her beret (charmingly unorthodox in its length and flourish), impressive chandelier earrings, and three-inch heels.’
- ‘And the hot tip for jewelry is chandelier earrings, which look great particularly worn with your hair up to show them off.’
- ‘For accessories, the latest fad is wearing long chandelier earrings.’
- ‘Show off your neck and bare your shoulders when you wear chandelier earrings, for the sexiest effect.’
- ‘She shines in this white, detailed Chanel gown and Fred Leighton chandelier earrings.’
- ‘Jeweled chandelier earrings, an enormous faux cocktail ring, scores of rhinestone bracelets - one MAJOR statement-making piece is all it takes.’
- ‘Chandelier earrings draw attention to her beautiful features.’
- ‘Then there's that mix of old and new: unique pieces that look vintage, such as chandelier earrings.’
- ‘Here you can see my niece Gabriela and I rocking our pink chandelier earrings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.