One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The highly incisive aftertaste is flecked with chalkiness from the soil.’
- ‘Anatomically, rice grains vary in the grain length, grain shape, translucency and the chalkiness.’
- ‘In this way, the grittiness or chalkiness of the particles in the mouth is reduced.’
- ‘She noticed the strange chalkiness of his skin.’
- ‘Generally, there is a certain chalkiness but a few flavors retain the yogurt tang, particularly the coffee.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.