One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Under the microscope it shows the same structure, the same distribution of crypto crystalline ground mass, which is chalcedonic in character.’
- ‘The formation is composed largely of dark limestone and dolomite, and contains black chalcedonic chert in fine laminated layers, a piece of which is displayed near the bottom of this page.’
- ‘The chalcedonic buckle found at Monor may be classed to this type in spite of its slight variation.’
- ‘The Main vein is 7-8 feet thick, extends for 300 feet along strike, and consists of chalcedonic quartz.’
- ‘There is no chalcedonic quartz anywhere within or on the specimen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.