One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Chad or its people.‘Chadian craftsmen produce musical instruments of extremely high quality’
- ‘Chadian Arabic includes more than thirty dialects that people throughout the country use to communicate with each other.’
- ‘The Chadian national folkloric ballet is particularly popular.’
- ‘Cameroon will most likely be the link to the sea for future Chadian exports (notably oil).’
- ‘Interviews with the children showed that virtually all of them were Chadian, not Sudanese, and had been living with adult relatives they considered to be their parents.’
A native or inhabitant of Chad.‘despite the harsh climate, Chadians grow a large variety of food’
- ‘The effective social unit for the majority of Chadians is an extended family or joint family of married brothers.’
- ‘Most Chadians live in rural areas.’
- ‘Many Chadians express their cultural heritage through ceremonial dress, music, and dance.’
- ‘The Chadian has learned excellent English from a standing start in a year and a half.’
- ‘Their pastor is a Chadian from another group, supported through churches in the United Kingdom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.