One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Chad or its people.‘Chadian craftsmen produce musical instruments of extremely high quality’
- ‘Interviews with the children showed that virtually all of them were Chadian, not Sudanese, and had been living with adult relatives they considered to be their parents.’
- ‘The Chadian national folkloric ballet is particularly popular.’
- ‘Chadian Arabic includes more than thirty dialects that people throughout the country use to communicate with each other.’
- ‘Cameroon will most likely be the link to the sea for future Chadian exports (notably oil).’
A native or inhabitant of Chad.‘despite the harsh climate, Chadians grow a large variety of food’
- ‘The Chadian has learned excellent English from a standing start in a year and a half.’
- ‘Many Chadians express their cultural heritage through ceremonial dress, music, and dance.’
- ‘Most Chadians live in rural areas.’
- ‘Their pastor is a Chadian from another group, supported through churches in the United Kingdom.’
- ‘The effective social unit for the majority of Chadians is an extended family or joint family of married brothers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.