One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the cervix.
- ‘Conflicting evidence exists regarding the relationship of chlamydial cervicitis and preterm labor.’
- ‘Asymptomatic bacteriuria, gonococcal cervicitis and bacterial vaginosis are strongly associated with preterm delivery.’
- ‘Chlamydial infection can cause urethritis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, and result in ectopic pregnancy, infertility, and chronic pelvic pain in women.’
- ‘In women, gonorrhea is a major cause of cervicitis and pelvic inflammatory disease.’
- ‘One hundred and fifty males with urethritis and 450 women with mucopurulent cervicitis attended the STD clinic during the study period.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.