One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the brain and spine.
- ‘It is notorious for invading the subarachnoid space and the fourth ventricle early in its course and disseminating promptly through the cerebrospinal pathways.’
- ‘A septic workup, including blood and cerebrospinal cultures, was negative.’
- ‘Serial cerebrospinal examinations were then performed to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment.’
- ‘This work established a differential diagnosis for cerebrospinal meningitis, and for it she became the first woman to be awarded the Hutchison Prize of Glasgow University.’
- ‘The cerebrospinal analysis shows that the protein was elevated after placing in the intrathecal catheter and administration of chemotherapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.