One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The working of the brain; thinking.
thinking, line of thought, train of thought, thought, thought process, logic, reason, rationality, analysis, interpretation, explanation, deduction, rationalization, argumentationView synonyms
- ‘I think sometimes the stereotype of the theologian as all cerebration and no affectivity is accurate-not always by any means, thank God, but sometimes it is true.’
- ‘I'm happy that you heeded my comments, but they're only the results of lots of experience and some basic common sense, not deep cerebration.’
- ‘At the risk of provoking another bout of intense cerebration, I would say: beware of overthinking it.’
- ‘Science and theology will not get us to that point, cerebration is not enough.’
- ‘What the devil do they think ‘reality’ is if not the product of cerebration?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.