One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The exhibition - called Ripple - features the work of 16 artists from all over Britain, including painters, silversmiths, print makers, ceramicists and metal workers.’
- ‘For archaeologists, historians, ceramicists and other related experts, the study of ceramics and pottery has an important bearing on social, cultural, political and economic aspects of a society in a certain period, she said.’
- ‘The Roxy Gallery is also seeking expressions of interest from ceramicists to be part of a new exhibition starting on May 30.’
- ‘The organisers of the Spring Fling have helpfully split the huge region up into six routes, each taking in basketmakers or bookbinders, ceramicists or cobblers.’
- ‘Interestingly, many of the leading ceramicists at the beginning of last century were women, encouraged to work their way up from the factory floor when many of the men were displaced by the war.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.