One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus the overall comprehensibility of the piece suffers somewhat by the constant shifting of tonal frames of reference - between sections that assert focal centricity and those that float free from it.’
- ‘Organization centricity implies that the provision of service is focused on the structural characteristics of the organization and the civil servant, rather than on the needs of the citizen.’
- ‘A significant measure of centricity was established to facilitate the operation of state bureaucracy, but the system was not monolithic.’
- ‘Taking the two major considerations of centricity and government/governance, we posit a four-cell model for exploring the impact of the Internet on governments.’
- ‘A distinct centricity therefore is inaugurated in this opening section by two musical sentences, each concluding with structurally important silences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.