One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See center field
- ‘Forget the fact that Upton has no real home yet - he's either a shortstop, third baseman or centerfielder, depending on who you ask - because his bat will play anywhere.’
- ‘Ten years ago, he had been a basketball guard and baseball shortstop / centerfielder at Wheaton College in Illinois.’
- ‘Murphy was a Gold-Glove centerfielder who was shifted to right-field when he got older.’
- ‘Last time I was at Wrigley Field, the team had a different catcher, a different first basemen, second basemen, shortstop, centerfielder, right fielder, and set-up man than they did last night.’
- ‘Their catcher, first baseman, shortstop, third baseman, centerfielder, and designated hitter all rank among the top four at their position in the minors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.