One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the age of six he studied music with his father, a cembalist, and three years later he turned to composition.’
- ‘Under the artistic guidance of organist and cembalist Sebastian Knebel, the Dresdner Instrumental Concert is a group of musicians performing on historic instruments in period style.’
- ‘At present, he is the solo cembalist of Telemann Institute Japan and director of Collegium Musicum Telemann.’
- ‘He plays both cello and gamba and has appeared as soloist with pianist Bart van Oort, violinists Andrew Manze and John Holloway and cembalists Richard Egarr and Lars Ulrik Mortensen.’
- ‘The first period, he was an employee in the bank Den Norske Creditbank in Oslo as well as performing as a cembalist and composer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.