One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Under the artistic guidance of organist and cembalist Sebastian Knebel, the Dresdner Instrumental Concert is a group of musicians performing on historic instruments in period style.’
- ‘At present, he is the solo cembalist of Telemann Institute Japan and director of Collegium Musicum Telemann.’
- ‘At the age of six he studied music with his father, a cembalist, and three years later he turned to composition.’
- ‘The first period, he was an employee in the bank Den Norske Creditbank in Oslo as well as performing as a cembalist and composer.’
- ‘He plays both cello and gamba and has appeared as soloist with pianist Bart van Oort, violinists Andrew Manze and John Holloway and cembalists Richard Egarr and Lars Ulrik Mortensen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.