One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The articles also address current issues in linguistic theory so that Celticists and theoretical linguists alike find this book valuable.’
- ‘On the issue of Celtic cognates, I would welcome a contribution by a competent Celticist, but I took a little time to look into the question on my own.’
- ‘Modern Celticists know that the six Celtic nations have close links and parallel histories.’
- ‘It is envisaged that these works will help regenerate interest in the field of historical verse among both Celticists and Medievalists in general.’
- ‘The aim of the Journal was to provide a forum for Australian Celticists, both academics and community members.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.