One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A window blind with a single or double layer of collapsible voids that provide insulation when the blind is extended.
- ‘This is especially true if you are trying to install motorized extra wide cellular blinds by yourself.’
- ‘Pleated shades are a great alternative to cellular blinds or roller shades if you are working within a tight budget.’
- ‘Made from non-woven fabric, cellular blinds keep the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun away.’
- ‘Just wanted to thank you for all your help with the order of my cellular blinds.’
- ‘I have ordered 8 cellular blinds from blinds.com over the last 2 months, and they arrived in a timely fashion.’
- ‘The most common and standard option for the cellular blind or honeycomb shade is where it just goes up and down.’
- ‘As an added bonus, our cellular blinds will protect against extreme temperatures, saving you money on heating and cooling costs and ensuring that your family is comfortable during the night.’
- ‘We did install a new cellular blind in the living room last night, so I'm happy now that we'll be able to actually see the tv mid afternoon on any given sunny day.’
- ‘How do I mount my cellular blinds with extension brackets and how do they clip on?’
- ‘I ordered cellular blinds from your company in last month and have just installed them.’
- ‘Our cellular blinds are available in several pleat sizes and in a full spectrum of colors.’
- ‘It filters the light and provides complete privacy much like a cellular blind.’
- ‘Today I ordered one 71 ‘x46’ 1/2’ cellular blind in the solid cotton color for my Mother's bedroom.’
- ‘I have to say that the quality of my cellular blind is great.’
- ‘In the case of our window treatments, custom cellular blinds represent the perfect, while 2-inch faux wood blinds represent the good.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.