One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cell culture developed from a single cell and therefore consisting of cells with a uniform genetic makeup.
- ‘One cell line responded to genotoxins and the other cell line responded to cytotoxins.’
- ‘Triamcinolone appeared to be the best inducer for the transgenic cell line investigated here.’
- ‘This cell line detects a wide variety of mutagenic lesions, including point mutations, deletions and various types of chromosomal aberrations.’
- ‘When a damaged cell is unable to repair itself, an aberrant cell line, or malignancy, may result.’
- ‘Several of the changes occurred for both transformed and normal cell lines and were greater for the normal cell line.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.