One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘We're not traditional Thanksgiving celebrators,’ he explained.’
- ‘He's a true Hollywood maverick (he also turned down a Rhodes Scholarship), who has attracted equal numbers of detractors and celebrators.’
- ‘Is she really a natural-born celebrator, joyous and outgoing at every turn?’
- ‘Once viewed as a simple celebrator of the American past, she came to be recognized as an explorer of the darker tones of American life - change, loss, diminishment.’
- ‘Netherlanders are great celebrators of birthdays.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.