One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At surgery, 24 patients had perforation, and three required cecal resection.’
- ‘The artery may also arise from the ileal, posterior cecal, or anterior cecal branch of the ileocecal artery.’
- ‘The absence of any upper-abdominal pain, nausea, and cramps suggests that the melena is of cecal or right colonic origin.’
- ‘Through a midline laparotomy, the cecal and ileocecal junction was identified.’
- ‘The ‘volcano sign’ described endoscopically is seen as a ‘vortical fold’ pattern on barium studies, which is the concentric ring appearance of the cecal mucosal folds as they approach the obstructed appendiceal orifice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.