One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Constant and unending.‘the fort was subjected to ceaseless bombardment’
continual, constant, continuousView synonyms
- ‘Maybe we have something to learn from practices that at least avoid the ceaseless round of court battles led by human rights lawyers.’
- ‘The ceaseless ringing in my ear continued throughout today and, as a result, I've felt more than a little perturbed.’
- ‘Shopping, a ceaseless search for the next meaningless object, is for people without purpose.’
- ‘And I am sick and tired of listening to his ceaseless and unintelligible chatter.’
- ‘Heroin addicts leave a trail of destruction behind them in their ceaseless quest for a fix.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.