One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A prehistoric woman who lived in caves.
- ‘Also exceptional is ‘My Doorbell’, a strutting piano soul number that contains the album's most immediately nagging melodic hook over Meg's effectively funky cavewoman stomp.’
- ‘As is often the case in life, says director Jean-Paul Bankes-Mercer, the cavewoman is more interested in the mute caveman giving her the least attention.’
- ‘And obviously, he saw her cavewoman manners of eating food.’
- ‘The short subjects run the goofy gauntlet from a cavewoman stripping for her drowsy hubby to a strange cartoon about henpecked cavemen forced to provide their hideous wives with all manner of animal dress accessories.’
- ‘They point to newly discovered prehistoric cave drawings (in S.W. France, no less) which reveal cavemen & cavewomen to be sensitive artists.’
- ‘Anish Harrison, a student and soul singer, 24, dressed as a cavewoman and stood in the town centre persuading shoppers to sign a petition against the UK importing and selling fur.’
- ‘Cailet began to laugh, and then said ‘We can play at being cavewomen.’’
- ‘It also has something to do with cavewomen who would chew meat up and pass it into their children's mouths to feed them.’
- ‘That's why cavewomen didn't wear them, and frolicked naked, because Adam and Eve hadn't happened yet and rude bits didn't exist (have I got this chronology right?’
- ‘Psychologists call this the ‘Fight or Flight ‘stimulus response, which links back to the days when we were cavemen / cavewomen.’’
- ‘People have probably been turned on by this sort of thing since the first caveman saw the first cavewoman eat the first carbonated dinosaur.’
- ‘Behold, the amazing transformation to cavewoman.’
- ‘Mother Shipton, cavewoman, visionary and bad poet, predicted it.’
- ‘She told me I was a warrior, and that if I were a cavewoman, I would be the one to kill the wild boar.’
- ‘It's a special prehistoric show with live-action segments featuring Patchy the Pirate as he tries to impart the modern-day relevance of the discoveries made by cavemen, cavewomen, and other cave-creatures.’
- ‘I cleaned and cooked and looked after our daughter like a cavewoman.’
- ‘I was no longer going to look like a prehistoric cavewoman holed up in her room because of Z. No, I wouldn't even think about him.’
- ‘Men in the tribes would gather around a fire to watch loose cavewomen remove their filthy animal hides from their smelly, unshaven bodies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.