One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He turned to the dog, who yawned cavernously and pounded the floor with his tail.’
- ‘Every sound was amplified by the metal floor and the cavernously high steel ceiling.’
- ‘Carl yawns cavernously, making sure everyone within a ten foot radius catches a glimpse of his tonsils.’
- ‘The press conference convened on Tuesday at the cavernously empty Fed Hall.’
- ‘They have inevitably eaten onions recently and are related to those people who sit directly in front of you in a cavernously, echoingly, empty movie theater.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.