One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for potassium hydroxide
- ‘OxyChem is the world's largest producer of liquid caustic potash.’
- ‘Potassium phosphate, which represents 10 percent of the caustic potash market, will grow at 4.5 percent in the next several years.’
- ‘In soap making, it was formerly customary to saponify the fat with caustic potash, and then to add common salt.’
- ‘When we neutralize hydrochloric acid with caustic potash solution then potassium chloride and water originate.’
- ‘Up to now, caustic potash at this quality level did not exist.’
caustic potash/ˈkôstik ˈpädˌaSH/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.