One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for catnip
- ‘Don't forget some herbs make great groundcover/hole fillers and thyme, oregano and catmint are ideal for planting in pockets.’
- ‘The project has included the replanting of the formal garden in front of the house using boxwood, roses, catmint, lavender and clematis.’
- ‘Plants deer especially dislike include catmint, chives, lavender, sage, spearmint, thyme and yarrow-all useful and easy to grow in this area.’
- ‘Perennial flowering plants with strap-like leaves or grey foliage can withstand high temperatures well - for example catmint, dianthus, daylilies, lavender and liriope.’
- ‘When planted behind catmint, dark-foliaged ‘Palace Purple’ heuchera makes the catmint's lavender-blue flowers stand out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.