One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The development of both cationic and anionic exchange materials did not occur until 1935.’
- ‘Adsorption of cationic polymers on target cell surfaces is rapid, dose dependent, and independent of cell type’
- ‘The primary conditioning ingredients are cationic surfactants, silicones, and polymers.’
- ‘Synthetic small interfering RNA molecules can be introduced into cells by using reagents such as cationic lipids to promote uptake across the cell membrane.’
- ‘More than a decade of research into nonviral gene delivery has yielded a number of synthetic cationic lipids and polymers with transfection activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.