One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Next to carbon, boron probably has the richest chemistry with regard to catenation, which is the formation of chains of atoms of the same element.’
- ‘Microconidia are formed from phialides in false heads by basipetal division, the developmental mode from the apex toward the base without catenation of cells.’
- ‘These lower bands corresponded to species of reduced degrees of catenation.’
- ‘A model that assumes that both the G- and T-segments belong to a continuous DNA stretch interacting with the enzyme cannot explain, however, catalysis of the catenation / decatenation reaction by DNA gyrase.’
- ‘It was shown also that the same critical concentration of spermidine induces aggregation and catenation of DNA rings by topoisomerases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.