One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The duration of a cataplectic episode generally is a few seconds to several minutes, during which time the individual usually is fully conscious and medically stable.’
- ‘Furthermore, people with mild cataplectic symptoms tend not to report these to the GP as they assume that these are normal.’
- ‘She had a history of migraine headaches, but denied loss of consciousness and spontaneous cataplectic episodes.’
- ‘During a cataplectic attack, the person is completely awake and later will have total recall of the entire event.’
- ‘The dog had one more cataplectic episode 2 months after discharge and became more and more aggressive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.