One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘There's a casualness and trust about the lifestyle that you can't get in the city,’ Mr Neilson says.’
- ‘My utter casualness about the situation has been surprising.’
- ‘The work has the casualness of a sketch on a workshop wall and the artist has the aesthetic appreciation to understand when such things can be beautiful.’
- ‘But when he moved up to the top level, international level, these moments of casualness were punished.’
- ‘It's easy to be perceived as unprofessional based on the casualness of one's attire.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.