One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only the occasional shopper is seen with a cartful of Christmas items and then he is usually planning a company Christmas party.’
- ‘A customer was suddenly approaching her lane with a cartful of items.’
- ‘This past winter I was at work, happily shelving a cartful of books, when I looked up and saw, right in front of me, a nun, dressed in nun's apparel.’
- ‘Brett added an auto parts magazine to the growing cartful of things.’
- ‘And here, folks are willing to stand in line for an hour on a Sunday evening to check out a cartful of groceries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.