One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Darcy plugged into her iPOD, resenting her carsickness.’
- ‘Alternatively, the pomelo peel can be preserved with sugar and made into soup, which is an efficacious drug for carsickness.’
- ‘My mother would talk about her own childhood journeys to Alexandra, hours spent in the company car on unsealed roads, following the scenery and the road signs with her eyes and waiting for the inevitable carsickness.’
- ‘He revitalized the fashion label, once only known for a fragrance that induced carsickness.’
- ‘It evokes the vague nausea of carsickness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.