One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A negotiable promissory note representing the value of real estate when the seller has provided the financing.
- ‘One thing you need to remember when selling a carryback note is the value of the real discount.’
- ‘Next is the issue of the cash from the carryback note you will be receiving from your buyer.’
- ‘Simply refer your clients who hold carryback notes to us - we'll pay you every time one of your referrals sells us a note.’
- ‘We are actively seeking to purchase seller carryback notes secured by residential and small commercial properties nationwide.’
- ‘We also broker the sale of seller carryback notes from the sale of a business.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.