One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A negotiable promissory note representing the value of real estate when the seller has provided the financing.
- ‘One thing you need to remember when selling a carryback note is the value of the real discount.’
- ‘Simply refer your clients who hold carryback notes to us - we'll pay you every time one of your referrals sells us a note.’
- ‘We are actively seeking to purchase seller carryback notes secured by residential and small commercial properties nationwide.’
- ‘We also broker the sale of seller carryback notes from the sale of a business.’
- ‘Next is the issue of the cash from the carryback note you will be receiving from your buyer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.