One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They take care of all parts with care, engineering precision and carefulness.’
- ‘Of all the Chinese revolutionary women, Jiang Jie, or Sister Jiang, is the epitome of perseverance, determination, carefulness and sacrifice.’
- ‘You know, when you read a story now, Michael, you find a little bit more journalistic judicious carefulness in the presentation of the story.’
- ‘Almost comical as this song might be, it is a recommended effort in campaigning for carefulness in light of the HIV / AIDS pandemic.’
- ‘But I think there are many reasons for cautiousness and carefulness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.