One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that deliberately avoids harm or errors; cautiously.‘they must be carefully handled and stored’‘he listened carefully to the way people spoke’
- ‘Carefully selecting a hybrid that will perform well under your conditions can contribute to improved yields next fall.’
- ‘Treatments for this insect should be evaluated very carefully.’
- ‘Veterinary surgeons will have to think carefully where there duty lies.’
- ‘Once retailers carefully analyze the costs, they will see the benefits of this new technology.’
- ‘These structural measures should be designed carefully for most effective results.’
- ‘All four barns have been carefully maintained through the years.’
- ‘Consider carefully what each product is designed to do.’
- ‘Soil is then carefully added to build the new grade, being careful to maintain the integrity of the tile system.’
- ‘Perhaps farmers should have read the label more carefully.’
- ‘Remove trees carefully to diminish damage to remaining trees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.