One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the action of both heart and lungs.
- ‘Focus groups were used in an exploratory study to examine the perceptions of palliative care among cardiorespiratory nurses.’
- ‘To optimize a patient's functional recovery and prevent the sequelae of low cardiorespiratory fitness, objective quantification of aerobic capacity is essential.’
- ‘The socially defined knowledge and experience of nurses was explored to determine the collective perception of palliative care in cardiorespiratory disease.’
- ‘She was found to have gastrointestinal hemorrhage and in spite of therapy died of cardiorespiratory arrest.’
- ‘In all 10 of the cases in which cardiorespiratory reactions to vaccination occurred, the clinical criteria for defining allergy to eggs was weak.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.