One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the heart and the lungs.
- ‘Other diagnoses included sepsis, liver failure, neurological dysfunction, and recent cardiopulmonary arrest.’
- ‘Some centers, however, routinely perform lung transplantation using cardiopulmonary bypass with good results.’
- ‘All ambulances were manned by a nurse or paramedic and a driver, equipped with a manual defibrillator and qualified to perform advanced cardiopulmonary life support.’
- ‘Early studies indicated that essentially all patients infected with SNV went through the prodromal and cardiopulmonary phases.’
- ‘We will summarize the content of and access to selected databases with information related to cardiopulmonary physical therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.