One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Carcinoid cardiopathy in the form of right-sided endocardial and valvular thickening has been well documented in the literature, and we found these features in our case as well.’
- ‘Causes of hemoptysis in children with congenital cardiopathies, whether they undergo surgery or not, are many: extracorporeal circulation, pulmonary infections, coagulopathies, vascular disorders.’
- ‘If further studies confirm a frequent involvement of the conduction system by carcinoid tumor, this could lead to a fuller understanding of carcinoid cardiopathy and possibly alter the clinical management of these patients.’
- ‘A 77-year-old man with a previous history of bilateral inguinal hernias in childhood and ischemic cardiopathy presented with a history of progressive illness, including weight loss and dyspnea.’
- ‘A single ventricle is a rare and complex congenital cardiopathy, characterized by the presence of one ventricle, which receives two atrioventricular valves and empties into both the aorta and the pulmonary artery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.