One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Chronic disease of the heart muscle.
- ‘It was there in 1999 that she suffered the loss of her beloved daughter Vicky from an hereditary heart disease, dilated cardiomyopathy.’
- ‘Thus, we now have the possibility to discover disease genes that cause cardiomyopathy and heart failure.’
- ‘First, the AIDS virus can infect the heart and cause cardiomyopathy.’
- ‘Some of them present with muscle weakness and muscle breakdown, some of them present with cardiomyopathy, heart muscle disease, liver disease.’
- ‘Excessive chronic alcohol consumption also leads to dilated cardiomyopathy (alcoholic heart muscle disease).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.