One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A spinal tap was performed which showed the presence of malignant cells leading to the diagnosis of carcinomatous meningitis.’
- ‘Composite malignant tumors containing both carcinomatous and sarcomatous components are known as carcinosarcomas.’
- ‘In this case, the protein and glucose levels may be directly related to the carcinomatous meningitis and can be used to eliminate other conditions that may be causing the pain.’
- ‘Cases of small composite esophageal carcinoma containing various carcinomatous and sarcomatous components are extremely rare.’
- ‘To our knowledge, this carcinosarcoma is the seventh reported case of a primary pancreatic neoplasm with mixed carcinomatous and sarcomatous elements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.