One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this case, the protein and glucose levels may be directly related to the carcinomatous meningitis and can be used to eliminate other conditions that may be causing the pain.’
- ‘A spinal tap was performed which showed the presence of malignant cells leading to the diagnosis of carcinomatous meningitis.’
- ‘To our knowledge, this carcinosarcoma is the seventh reported case of a primary pancreatic neoplasm with mixed carcinomatous and sarcomatous elements.’
- ‘Composite malignant tumors containing both carcinomatous and sarcomatous components are known as carcinosarcomas.’
- ‘Cases of small composite esophageal carcinoma containing various carcinomatous and sarcomatous components are extremely rare.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.