One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Without a strict control of hydrocarbons and water, mirror degradation as a result of carbonization, oxidation, or etching will occur.’
- ‘In the past, tissue damage was quantified macroscopically by visual effects such as tissue mass removal, carbonization and melting.’
- ‘Perhaps even stranger, ARS researchers have found that ordinary poultry manure, when converted by carbonization into granules and powders, can mop up pollutants in water.’
- ‘The exterior walls of some historic buildings haven't been washed for several decades while the effects of corrosion and carbonization have taken their toll.’
- ‘Since argon is chemically inert, there is no tissue carbonization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.