One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since argon is chemically inert, there is no tissue carbonization.’
- ‘Without a strict control of hydrocarbons and water, mirror degradation as a result of carbonization, oxidation, or etching will occur.’
- ‘The exterior walls of some historic buildings haven't been washed for several decades while the effects of corrosion and carbonization have taken their toll.’
- ‘In the past, tissue damage was quantified macroscopically by visual effects such as tissue mass removal, carbonization and melting.’
- ‘Perhaps even stranger, ARS researchers have found that ordinary poultry manure, when converted by carbonization into granules and powders, can mop up pollutants in water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.