One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Cool beverages like juice can be soothing; avoid carbonated or citrus drinks, however, because carbonation and citric acid can be painful on raw areas.’
- ‘People with incontinence should also avoid too many drinks containing alcohol, caffeine or carbonation, and they should limit their liquid intake to two liters of fluid daily.’
- ‘These beverages contain caffeine, alcohol and carbonation, which cause excess urine production or decreased voluntary fluid intake.’
- ‘There was probably a lot of sulphur, sulphuric acid, a lot of carbonation and condensation, all very damaging to the concrete.’
- ‘The ethyl alcohol contributes the alcoholic content of beer, while the carbon dioxide contributes to the carbonation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.