One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were, without a doubt, capitalistically inclined, and therefore tried to weaken the socialist cause in every possible way.’
- ‘Fired by revolution in a country that was capitalistically underdeveloped, some began to equate public ownership with state ownership.’
- ‘His chosen profession would, in the late 19th century, become increasingly adapted to a capitalistically controlled art market.’
- ‘He suggests that most codified forms of writing using phonetic elements have developed in capitalistically oriented societies.’
- ‘The country is as religious as it is capitalistically consumerist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.