One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A budget allocating money for the acquisition or maintenance of fixed assets such as land, buildings, and equipment.‘the city had sufficient leeway in its capital budget to build the bridge itself’
- ‘The ministry said this construction programme will be financed from its capital budget for the current financial year.’
- ‘After slashing capital budgets, capacity, inventories, and labor costs, many companies may well be too lean.’
- ‘The current phase, phase two, will use approximately half of the ministry's available capital budget.’
- ‘Businesses will also continue to lift their capital spending, and bigger capital budgets always go hand in hand with new hiring.’
- ‘We had a $100 million capital budget, which went for police stations, fire stations, rec centers, libraries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.