One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A budget allocating money for the acquisition or maintenance of fixed assets such as land, buildings, and equipment.‘the city had sufficient leeway in its capital budget to build the bridge itself’
- ‘We had a $100 million capital budget, which went for police stations, fire stations, rec centers, libraries.’
- ‘After slashing capital budgets, capacity, inventories, and labor costs, many companies may well be too lean.’
- ‘The ministry said this construction programme will be financed from its capital budget for the current financial year.’
- ‘The current phase, phase two, will use approximately half of the ministry's available capital budget.’
- ‘Businesses will also continue to lift their capital spending, and bigger capital budgets always go hand in hand with new hiring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.